- Walking distance to very good public and private schools
- New build, family home
- High quality fixtures/fittings throughout
- 4 double sized bedrooms plus an exterior office, attached garage
- Lots of storage internally
- Attached garage
- South facing, good sized garden with new patio and lawn
Kitchen / Dining
The generous kitchen/dining area with built-in cabinets has plenty of space for arranging to suit your family.
The family lounge is at the front of the house, with a long design maximising space for furniture.
A dedicated utility room to save space in the rest of the house and help keep your household organised.
Extremely spacious, The Oxford's main bedroom has its own private en-suite with shower.
The second bedroom is particularly spacious, with an in-built wardrobe for even more space.
The third bedroom is located at the back of the house next to the bathroom
Fourth Bedroom or Study
Ideal as a fourth bedroom or home office, this room enjoys great natural light.
The main family bathroom is central on the first floor, with a large bathtub, toilet and sink.